Tuesday 2 December 2014

Winter Breakfast



Hey you,

As I was sitting in my kitchen eating breakfast today I thought, why not share it with you. Hahaa that sounds so interesting ;) But yes, I love a good and healthy breakfast in the morning and of course no one has enough time to do something soo special or hard when it's probably about 7 am.

So that's why I wanted to show you what's my favourite breakfast at the moment ! I think it's so so yummy and I can't get enough of it, but after one good bowl I really feel full and I won't be hungry until after school and that's actually quite rare for me haha.

I didn't told you yet, but ok maybe it's the reson why I like it that much.. It's christmasy !! And come on what's better than getting in Christmas mood before you are really awake.

I start with chopping half an apple in small slices. And that's really the longest part of the whole thing. Now you just have to put your favourite cereals and a bit of honey into your bowl. On top I always sprinkle some cinnamon. Actually quite a lot because I love cinnamon. It tastes like pure Christmas !! And as an extra tipp: I think it all tastes the best with almond milk and it's a lot healthier than using normal milk :)

Maybe it sounds quite simple, but give it a go and you'll see it's so so good.

Hope you liked this post and see you soon

Catrin xx

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm, that looks seriously yummy and healthy, nice post!

    Love LuluB xox

    http://lulubxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) And I can confirm it's soo nice :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete